One of my most favorite months of the year is March because that means mint everything! But who decided that mint was only popular in March? For me it’s my top choice year round! It’s my birthday and I say “mo mint!”
These brownies are the perfect treat to bring to any gathering! The first time I made these brownies I went to work afterwards and by the time I was finished with an eight hour shift my family had only left me a few crumbs! It combines multiple layers of gooey awesomeness! They haven’t disappointed anyone yet!
Triple Layer Fudgy Mint Oreo Brownies
7-ounce jar Marshmallow Fluff
1/8 teaspoon mint extract
8 drops or more of green food coloring
1 box of brownies
1 package Cool Mint Oreos
3/4 cup white chocolate chips, melted
1 cup vanilla frosting
- First Preheat The Oven to 350°F…
- Spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together marshmallow fluff, mint extract, 4 drops of food coloring, or until desired green is achieved (I will refer to this as ‘green minty marshmallow mixture’)
- Prepare the brownie mix as directed on box and fold in 12 hand-crumbled Oreos at the end.
- Pour brownie batter in prepared pan. Drop about 1/2 cup of green minty marshmallow mixture onto brownie batter and reserve the remainder. Carefully pull a butter knife through the batter for a swirly design.
- Bake 23 to 25 minutes or until brownies are set.
- Let the brownies cool completely.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate chips (microwave on high for 30 seconds; stir and microwave 30 seconds longer; stir until smooth. You really have to be careful not to burn the chocolate when doing this.)
- Add the melted white chocolate and the vanilla frosting to the reserved green minty marshmallow mixture.
- Stir in 4 drops+ food coloring, or until light green color is reached
- Spread over cooled brownies.
- Sprinkle with 18 hand-crumbled Oreo Cookies, slightly pressing them into the green mixture. Allow top layer to set fully before slicing and serving